Congresses, meetings & workshops
- September 9-10, 2021, PASG (Parental Alienation Study Group – https://pasg.info/), experts working in the study group on parent-child alienation worldwide, met in Brussels to discuss ways of prevention. Many aspects were presented as well as the successful interdisciplinary work of judges and psychologists in Germany and Belgium.
- In June 2022 a conference of the International Acadamy of Practice with Alienated Children will take place in Acre/Israel https://www.iapac.international/
Information on the topic
- Film “Weil Du mir gehörst” (German) by Katrin Bühlig, available for example at amazon.
- Blog (English): Karen Woodall, the transgenerational expert in London in the area of separation, divorce, and alienation, writes about her experience, insights, and current developments. karenwoodall.blog/
- The 5-factor model for diagnosing parental alienation and 17 common alienating behaviors by William Bernet M.D. https://www.familyaccessfighting
- For families and individuals dealing with estrangement and parental alienation Joshua Coleman, Ph.D. https://www.drjoshuacoleman.com/